Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: 4p_Stone Paradise  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
4p_Stone Paradise
« on: June 05, 2014, 12:02:07 AM »
( hi there i dont know how to load a jpg file here to show, some moderator can help me? )

Here a old map that i created in 2011. If like the base idea someone can take it and change for EF. Just talk with me

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/companyofheroes/map/38773.html
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 07:28:42 PM by Hamasei »

chaosval3

Re: 4p_Stone Paradise
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 11:34:54 AM »
I'm gonna check it out. Looks promising!

Offline Hendrik 'DarcReaver' S.

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • ...Fear my Arty...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 01:20:59 PM »
Agree with chaos, looks good :)

Abuse is abuse and has to go.

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 08:54:58 PM »
I dont know if anybody maybe can take the map an change some things to be able to be in mod. The base idea is not realistic. is some "like a paradise" no destroyed buildings and other. then i know that to be inside the game, needs to have more realistic stuff. then i give the permission to change the map :)

Offline Max 'DonXavi' von B.

• Developer
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 01:23:38 PM »
As a matter of fact - due to your intention - the map looks quite clean. And even if you don't want it to be predestroyed, you might want to increase the number of Splats used which would add to the already decent quality of layout and object placement.

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 07:32:25 PM »
As a matter of fact - due to your intention - the map looks quite clean. And even if you don't want it to be predestroyed, you might want to increase the number of Splats used which would add to the already decent quality of layout and object placement.

Yes, you have reason, the map is quite clean, as i said, if some mapper of the mod want to make the necesary changes, you have freedom to do. You can destroy buildings, change resource incomings and placaments, and make the map more realistic. I dont know if anybody want to make the changes, but is my offer :)

• Developer
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 10:48:32 PM »

Yes, you have reason, the map is quite clean, as i said, if some mapper of the mod want to make the necesary changes, you have freedom to do. You can destroy buildings, change resource incomings and placaments, and make the map more realistic. I dont know if anybody want to make the changes, but is my offer :)

My offer would be to reconsider this map once you did the necessary work - at least it's your map and I can't say that I have too much spare time to my avail :)

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 11:54:24 PM »
 :'( only was a idea sorry!

• Developer
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 11:34:19 AM »
It's ok, don't cry, buddy! :-*