Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: installing patches  (Read 1715 times)

Offline pseazel

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
installing patches
« on: October 29, 2014, 02:28:08 PM »
hello, i just download eastern front , and i cannot access the sovient army. i have been readign through several forums and it appears i need to download a patch as well. am having trouble downloading a patch, because i have no idea where to get it from and i also dont know where to specifically install the patch. my current version of coh is 5.1 i think.

Offline pseazel

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: installing patches
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 03:22:25 PM »
just a correction to my above post,  my current version is 2.501, and i have managed to get the patches. when i try to install them they give me an error 10242,  " a complete, valid coh could not be located"
 i installed my game in the local C: ? how do i solve  this?

Offline Hendrik 'DarcReaver' S.

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • ...Fear my Arty...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 06:23:55 PM »
Most likely your intallation is either pirated or corrupt. If it's corrupt try reinstalling CoH from your disc/steam and reapply the patches. If it's a pirated .zip version to unpack & play Eastern Front mod won't work unfortunately.

Abuse is abuse and has to go.

Offline minhvn

• Beta Testers
  • Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 02:28:10 PM »
Am i allowed to support people whom have pirated copy? Since i know how, i had been one so...

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 03:59:19 AM »
If you want to do it, it is up to you, but if I'd recommend to talk with him by PM.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...