Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: panzerjager wanze new ostheer unit  (Read 2643 times)

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
panzerjager wanze new ostheer unit
« on: September 07, 2016, 08:00:24 AM »

i have a suggestion guys for the ostheer :0
call in 2  Panzerjäger Wanze :) they are remote-controlled tank killers! small and agile! (Borgward IVs armed with six RPzB 54/1 anti-tank rockets) whoah! they did see some combat in berlin! suggestion:they are call-ins and can be upgraded with three upgrades..
1.) arm them with six RPzB 54/1 anti-tank rockets
2.) upgrade them to be able to lay explosive demolition charges anywhere on the battlefield!
3.) upgrade them w/ television camera for observation and recon, they can camouflage when in cover... note: add a grass camo on the unit skin when they are upgraded with this.

SECOND NEW UNIT FOR OSTHEER..

SPRINGER.. Mittlerer Ladungsträger Springer, Sd.Kfz. 304. The Springer was a demolition vehicle. Its task was to carry a charge of 330 kg (728 lbs) high explosives under armor protection into a target and detonate it there.
TWICE THE EXPLOSIVE POWER OF THE GOLIATH!
I SUGGEST IT TO BE A REWARD UNIT FOR GOLIATH :)

SORRY FOR SPEAKING MY MIND GUYS

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:13:35 PM by mackerbryanee13 »
SORRY KYLO REN BUT ISANG BALA KA LANG

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: panzerjager wanze new ostheer unit
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 03:32:27 AM »
There is no way someone would call you out for sharing your thoughts :). But as we have said in the past, we have too many problems modeling new assets, so "new" units suggestions have zero chance to be considered... specially if we talk about the rarest units the German used in WW2. What I can say about the internal changes for Ostheer is that they no longer use the Goliath. So any vehicle of similar role would get zero chances to be used for Ostheer.

In other words, at this point we are not going to add new vehicles at all and we will use what we have.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Jeff 'Robotnik' W.

• Developer
  • Mr. Spam
  • Forum historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 07:57:19 AM »
Not that were short on the amount of unit we can choose from :P

As much as I would love to see all kinds of crazy and rare vehicles in this game, we simply don't have the manpower available to add them, especially when there are still other units which need updated models

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 08:05:55 AM »
oh i understand :)
i also talked to steve burro diablo in mod db about the possibility of creating a ML-20 152mm howitzer and a B-4 203mm howie.. and this is what he says

*I can see, the B4 203mm Howitzer probably not any time soon, but an ML-20 would only require adding a carriage to the ISU main gun so I can see if I can accommodate that when I get around to re-making the ISU. Of course, at the end of the day it's all down to what the balance team deems acceptable. I beleive the M-30 howitzer was planned to get re-added once I had a model ready, but I can replace it with an ML-20 no problem.

I'm planning on making new Soviet units soon for a possible reward faction if there's enough enthusiasm for one, I'll try to make a place in that for the B4... :)
SORRY KYLO REN BUT ISANG BALA KA LANG