Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: A Mod of my own  (Read 2771 times)

Offline jonarus_drakus

• Strelky
  • MG42: 1200 rounds of fun for the whole family!
    • View Profile
    • Mediterranean Mod Sub-forum
A Mod of my own
« on: November 19, 2016, 05:23:10 AM »
Hello again everyone! I've been very quiet for a while, I know... But that is because I've been rather busy this year. I've been studying "Interactive Digital Media" (2D and 3D art and basic programming) which has taken up pretty much ALL of my time. This was something of a distraction from another project of mine (though I worked it in where I could)... A project very much inspired by the fine work the EF team have been doing!

And finally - I have something to show! So, Gentlemen (and ladies if there are any of you about), I have the pleasure of (re)introducing: "Company of Heroes: Mediterranean"
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEaANe3RMvK4OAZef-cKwhkYpjL0b8gm-

~JD
~ MedMod Dev

Offline Sommarkatze

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
  • KCH should wear capes at vet 3 !
    • View Profile
Re: A Mod of my own
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 01:05:42 PM »
I watched your other video with all the concept art for the buildings. Looked quite nice!
I think however SADLY to really impresse people you have to show them proper ingame models and such :/

Otherwise keep up the good work!

My English is kind of useless. But that because Iam swedish Wooohoooj! ;3

chaosval3

Re: A Mod of my own
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 11:11:51 PM »
Hey, you're back! It's going to be a long and tough road from here on out, and I wish you the best luck. EF has some leftover Italian material, so if there is no reason for us to use it, you could ask Bish if he is willing to lend them to you. That said, going at it alone is going to be very tough, so you'll probably need help from others.

The teaser was nice, and I am all for having a concept. A concept gives structure to your mod, it gives you good premises for an appropriate design. However, like what Sommar said, if you wish to convince others, it would be best done with ingame content.

Kind regards.