Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Inner Earth Theory  (Read 2828 times)

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
Inner Earth Theory
« on: November 08, 2017, 09:10:52 AM »
Which of you believe that the north pole and south pole have portals leading into the earth's interior?

ever heard of admiral byrd's flight log?

and the outcome of the operation highjump?
SORRY KYLO REN BUT ISANG BALA KA LANG

Offline Gerrit 'Lord Rommel' G.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • #RememberAdmiralAckbar
    • View Profile
Re: Inner Earth Theory
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 05:09:10 PM »
We met Angela Merkel, our Chancellor, at the Gamecom. Basing on this experience i'm sure that Frau Merkel is a Reptilian from Aldebaran.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 05:11:46 PM by Gerrit 'Lord Rommel' G. »
May the force be with you.

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 07:45:03 PM »
Aldebaran? probably.. and also there is a lot of reptilians underground as well.. because our earth has a ''lot'' i mean tons of tunnels and hollow deposits where life can abound..

i think the reptilians were part of the Nephilim races who ruled the earth during the days of Noah.. Then the flood came and drove most of them underground. and hypotethically Alexander the Great conquered the east to rid the surface earth from the remaining hybrids and nephilims living there.. that's why you can see tons of statues and relics of hybrids and all sorts of creepy stuff all over the world.. that what ancient humans were forced to worship...

today. it is very rare to see hybrids and reptilians because they can see what many people don't see.. Angels.. that's what drove them underground.. this is the pattern.. ALIENS, HYBRIDS, NEPHILIMS, GIANTS, ETC. ARE DEMONS IN ALIEN DISGUISE.

because there is 400 cases where alien abduction were stopped because abductees uttered the name of ''Jesus''.. this is the link..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuMajWp_EzA

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 04:29:53 AM »
Oh-oh, you have found me... :)

I am retired as you can see. Having a great time on the sunny island of Gran Canaria, sipping ice cold drinks on my balcony overlooking the marina 8) .... and thinking about new sound ideas ( along with how in hell to make ends meet with a woefully small pension I get) .
So I am making sound mods for now. Killing time is a priority or I would be sipping too many ice cold drinks  ;)

Dear EF developers and members and bots

Seriously, we need to remember everyday, hour, minute, seconds, and milliseconds of our lives that we are not the masters of our lives :(
Because nobody knows when Death will come. IF somebody introduces you to Christ or if the events of your life leads you to know Him. Please Accept him just as your grandmother and grandfather did. My greatest terror is knowing that hell exists and these NDE guy saw Hitler burning in it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWBovyyC6Vg

Offline Gerrit 'Lord Rommel' G.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • #RememberAdmiralAckbar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 04:32:08 PM »
Sorry. I'm a Lord of the Sith.
I believe in the Force and not into "hell", "heaven" and any kind of "gods" (beside Thor, Loki or Odin ;D I like the new Thor Ragnarok ;D)
May the force be with you.