Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: To the Dev's...  (Read 1924 times)

Offline tigerclawstyle

• Strelky
    • View Profile
To the Dev's...
« on: January 21, 2010, 10:32:34 PM »
I've been basically lurking the forums/site for probably about 5-6 months ever since I heard about the mod. I've been playing COH off and on for about two years now, and its just one of the games I don't have the heart to uninstall.

Like many, I was disappointed by Relics release of TOV. Some cool things, but it didn't bring much to the table.

This mod has given me a lot more motivation to play the game now. I've only gone through one skirmish so far, and it was a VERY different style of play from what I'm use to. First time in awhile where I was actually excited and sweating from the action and I was only facing off against a normal computer :/

I'd like to personally thank the development team for all their dedication and hard work.

Even though Relic seems to be concentrating on DOW2 and its upcoming shooter, it's awesome to see people who love this game take things into their own hands. They should really consider opening a office in Europe (since most of the dev team is from there) and put you guys on the payroll to make further expansions or even help out with COH 2.

May sound like a dumb fans hopes and dreams, but you guys really deserve recognition.

Offline South3rs

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: To the Dev's...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 10:58:17 PM »
I totally agree

Just like to say, this is brilliant, just played a very good game with 2 of my mates, against the comp, and really enjoyed it :) thanks alot

Will deffonately always play with this mod now, and i hope you and your team can work together and expand the game.

Could i just say you should really send this directly to relic, just to show them wat a job you have done, i think they would be happy to give you support, maybe in terms of tools, or at least updates and the sort. They would love it, i think :P And yes, you should get a job, and offices, with payrol from relic, they r stupid otherwise :p

and the first mod with its own speech, its brilliant :D. Just wondering, could you zoom it out please, if you play blitzkreig mod you would see why, and what i mean, it really changes the game, and allows bigger maps and units, its great. Just an idea though :p

Good luck in the future, and RELIC, if you read this, Give them some help! great mod

Thanks again

Offline miniolafo

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 11:06:24 PM »
Good work

Can you up some videos of COH:EF in a multiplayer match??????

Offline yondaime604

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 02:11:32 AM »
Now all we need is another axis army and we got 3 v 3 baby :D

Offline bryandil

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 06:01:29 AM »
haha ya that would be cool if they did more mods like this.. pacific theater anyone  :D but ya great job hope relic acknowledges this