Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Red army = fucking cheated  (Read 10467 times)

Offline Soul.j

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Re: Red army = fucking cheated
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 03:41:50 PM »
Spaming snipers ?
your joking.. snipers are spamed by allieds.. its even worse when you have recoiless.. and snipers.. now imagined , recoiless rifle and IS2s?
with sniper spam.
kills pak sherks, squards, then comes your lonely tanks fighting all that on their own,

Capt. Malashenko

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 04:30:09 PM »
Does any one of you know how long it takes to produce IS-2???
or any Soviet tank for that matter? If you don`t want to fight Soviet heavy armor, deny them fuel, CCCP can`t secure points so it won`t be much of a problem to at least decap Soviet fuel points.
The main problem with all posts I read are people learned to use the same tactic over-and-over and now that tactic sucks against Soviets. Learn the week spots, exploit them before you start calling every single Soviet unit overpowered. All light vehicles are more then adequate against Soviet infantry (even Motorcycles) , so play little more the a couple of games before you start changing everything

Offline Polybegon

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 07:33:31 PM »
most important thing - DIFFERENT STRATEGIES AGAINST DIFFERENT ENEMIES!

Offline Saavedra

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 08:06:35 PM »
The main problem with all posts I read are people learned to use the same tactic over-and-over and now that tactic sucks against Soviets.

THIS A THOUSAND TIMES

I now confidently play Panzer Elite against Soviets. Infantry halftracks suppress, and once you get MP44s and Schrecks rolling out, you are nearly unstoppable because the Soviets have HORRIBLE anti-infantry power. Even the upgraded Strelkys with SMGs have trouble against MP44s.

The only tank I can think of that poses me a real problem is the T-90 because of its suppression, but I don´t think I´ll see them used en mass against me in what´s left of the week.

Offline luz777

• Donor
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 08:23:56 PM »
Exactly, even this morning I was having, major trouble against them with PE.

Just have to adjust, mortar halftracks are incredibly invaluable, get them out first.
Then hop to T3 and make sure you can get a Marder or two out for when the inevitable T34 arrives.
Then save up for Panther battlegroup whilst buffing up your infantry with field craft, veterans etc
Scorched earth works really well too, disabling points and booby traps waste their infantry like anything  ;D

If anything the Soviet support units should cost a little more, the tanks abit cheaper, the ISU limited and a few little things here and there  :)

Offline Saavedra

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »
If you ask me, this is how the PE should create combinations as the game goes:

Pgrens + mortar halftrack + halftrack

Pgrens MP44 + Marder

Pgrens MP44 + Schrecks

Capt. Malashenko

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 08:37:25 PM »
I`m glad to see you guys "rise to a challenge" I like the ideas for PE, putting them to the test right away ;) :D

Offline ce33

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »
the is2 can take 14 hits in the front from a un uppgrade pak ^^

Offline BlackDahliaMurder

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 10:35:05 PM »
Thats probably what the Germans said in 1945

well, you're a wannabe smarta$$ i guess... we all know that the Germanans lost IRL but it doesn't mean anything. COH is a f*cking game! so of course it has to be balanced anyway! if germany lost or not doesn't matter! its just a game that has to be fair balanced!

It is RIDICULOUS that the 88mm's round just bounces off the armor of the IS-2 seriously WTF?!

the 88mm KwK 36 could penetrate 138mm of armor at 1,000 meters distance! the IS-2 had only 120mm maximum armor frontal though! and the 75mm KwK 42 from the Panther which had higher velocity and stronger penetrating power could penetrate 149mm of armor at 1,000 meters distance!

the IS-2 was really not a serious enemy for Panthers and Tiegrs, they ate IS-2s for breakfast every morning! ;)

I can just agree with this point: the Soviets are way too much op sorry but....seriously holy sh*!

Offline luz777

• Donor
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »
So wait...your telling him that real life examples dont matter because its a game...and then straight after giving a bunch of real life facts to prove how OP the soviets are  :P

"COH is a f*cking game! so of course it has to be balanced"

Thats why Panthers cant just one-shot IS-2s, although 1 on 1 they will most likely win

Cheers

Offline Wookie

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 10:50:52 PM »
This forum is filled with lulz. First release of the mod and everybody expects it to be perfect. Howmany times has Relic released 'balance' patches for its games, ive lost count. Some would say the balance is still off for those too.

Offline 3y Gvardeyskiy Mechanized

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 11:45:48 PM »
The IS 2's 122mm main gun could penetrate a panthers front armor, go through the engine block, and penetrate the rear armor in one shot at a distance of 1500m (November 1943 field test at Kubinka proving grounds[near Moscow]). To all those who say the IS 2 had a shitty tank v tank gun, look up your facts.  ;)

Offline Fallen

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 11:58:30 PM »
yeah,my dad is stronger than yours  :P

Offline BATTERIES

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 01:03:30 AM »
The IS 2's 122mm main gun could penetrate a panthers front armor, go through the engine block, and penetrate the rear armor in one shot at a distance of 1500m (November 1943 field test at Kubinka proving grounds[near Moscow]). To all those who say the IS 2 had a shitty tank v tank gun, look up your facts.  ;)

It wasnt designed for anti armor role but its shell was so big it just crushed the hull of anything it hit. Yeah I have no doubt it could do as you said , but did that test mention how many shots were needed to hit it? Im guessing a lot , or I call propaganda.

Offline 3y Gvardeyskiy Mechanized

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2010, 01:33:21 AM »
good point, but its accuracy in games not the best  :). Regardless, it was powerful irl, and in game