Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Balance the soviets would ya and AI  (Read 9180 times)

Offline mystic-eye

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: Balance the soviets would ya and AI
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 02:39:08 AM »
Surprised more people arn't hopping all over this. He's making rules now, so get er' while she's hot!

Offline Fivestargeneral

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 07:46:15 AM »
So...$50 to anyone who can beat Russians 1v1 on Lyon with AI set to hard?  Looks like a challenge to the community if you ask me. You really going to pay $50 to everyone supplying a replay of that win or are you just flapping your lips?

Post Merge: February 08, 2010, 09:18:59 PM
First try. Lyon 1v1 vs Russians on Hard....and I noobed it.  Here's the replay in a zip (not sure how to share the replay any other way.)

http://the-package.net/CoH/50BucksOrShutup.zip

You can send the $50 to mystic@the-package.net

Hi mystic-eye, I think you misinterpreted Vargas reply. What he meant was in open maps. Of course in maps with choke points such as Lyon, you can force the AI to go in a direction and gg. The real challenge is open maps (try Duclair as he said). Unless of course you can use barbwire to wire up the whole place, aka choke point and then win. But it's a challenge to do that.

Offline VargasTheSick

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 07:59:51 AM »
I tried again tonight with my brother on duclair against 2 hard soviets, and we couldn't do it. His computer ended up crapping out and screwing his RAM over lol.

Offline mystic-eye

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 09:31:56 PM »
There certainly is still a crash issue with the MOD...hope that gets fixed soon.