Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Application for 2D Artist  (Read 3375 times)

Offline WartyX

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Dave got trolled! Trololol!
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Front @ Twitter
Application for 2D Artist
« on: January 20, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
Name: WartyX
MSN: saintdave@hotmail.co.uk (preferred)
email: saintdave@hotmail.co.uk

I have much experience in video editing, desktop publishing (PDF manuals and box art) and two-dimensional art in the form of raster and vector (including unit cards, user interface, wallpapers and logos) all done to a high standard, using professional programmes and with an eye for detail and perfection. I can also modify stock skins and create new ones from scratch for models, but it appears you already have the top-guns in the community for those jobs ;)

I am available all week round, and can donate around 3 hours hard dev time a week, probably more, depending on how enthusiastic I am on the given task and how busy I am.

I have been a fairly active modder for Call of Duty 2, Age of Empires 3, Civilization IV and Company of Heroes. My most recent mod work has been working on UI for the Company of Heroes mod 'The Great War 1918', which has unfortunately been halted while we find a new game to continue work on (due to the lack of the Object Editor).

Some of my work for TGW1918 Mod

- Musketier
- Landser
- Jager
- Grenadier
- Sniper
- Sturmtruppe
- MG08 Skin

Some of my other mod work
- Bren Team
- Rifle Section
- Gebirgsjagers & Volksjagers

Apex

Re: Application for 2D Artist
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 12:35:32 PM »
You might just be the guy we need. We still need unit icons, and some infantry skins need to be modified. Please make me a unit icon for the conscripts and post it here. Just as example, so you are free to use your imagination.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 12:38:06 PM by Apex »

Offline WartyX

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »
Ah, I forgot to mention that I was working on a Russian mod for Company of Heroes perhaps two years ago, but unfortunately it as well got cancelled due to limited tools and difficulties with models. I will see if I can rustle up some of my older material from that - failing that I will make one from scratch.

Offline WartyX

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »
Just finished these...

Conscripts:

Sniper:

Apex

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »
Alright WartyX, you are in. Do me proud.