Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: moblie 88  (Read 26526 times)

Offline Loupblanc

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
Re: moblie 88
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2009, 03:17:01 AM »

Oh, I didn't say the contrary.
 I meant :
 - Don't add them because no anims (yet) for 'em.
 NOT because 'other factions don't have them' yknow? :)
 - T34 animations didn't work either, didn't they?:)
You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity

Offline ford_prefect

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2009, 06:14:11 AM »
it works real nice and easy in Codename Panzer and Men of War.
 Don't see any reason it wouldn't in this one (Except that they're
 not the same game and vanilla isn't coded for it) I know, that's
 not what I'm saying, lol :)
Just because it works in C:P and MoW doesn't mean it works in CoH, as you already mentioned.  ;)
CoH lacks some important anims, and without them, it'll just look odd. If the DEVs can't do such animations, I think it'll be better to not add such a feature.
how do you know that the DEVs could not do that? Do you know if they have even tried (try actually telling the truth some times ;D)

Offline denki_groove

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2009, 06:38:57 AM »
Question to the DEVs: Is it possible to attach guns like the FlaK 36 to vehicles, so their able to pull them and their crew around and then to uncouple so the gun can be used in combat?

it is... halftrack have moddet this... but it not perfekt works...  :-\

someone read this? it works... but not perfect this time... need more fine tuning  ::)

Offline Loupblanc

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »

So... there is hope after all :D
You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity