Author Topic: pak 44  (Read 2421 times)

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
pak 44
« on: September 29, 2016, 07:40:16 AM »
with the deadliness of the Red war machines sweeping across the Fatherland. its time to unleash the mightiest of all anti-tank guns!
sturmpioneers can now field the mighty 128mm Pak 44 anti-tank gun emplacements... only 2 can be built at the same time..
available only in festung/ fortress doctrine of the ostheer.. :)
reward unit for elefant
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 07:50:08 AM by mackerbryanee13 »
SORRY KYLO REN BUT ISANG BALA KA LANG

Offline Gerrit 'Lord Rommel' G.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • #RememberAdmiralAckbar
    • View Profile
Re: pak 44
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 10:34:49 AM »
Thanks for all the suggestions but i'm afraid that your way of suggestion wont help us because we have weapon encyclopedias and google too.
E.g. i could start to request the 8cm PAW 600 here. Or do we need something different? Hm... whats about the recoilless rifles LG 40?

We need stuff in a working concept and thats a hell of a job...
Because the weapons have to work in a concept and a faction. They need balance and adjustments. And most important: We need the models AND animations. Burro and Walki have done so much models and stuff that we have already problems to implement all of their work - and thats a shame because they are all great.

So i wont annoy you but i'm afraid that this "single unit idea" threads wont help us in any term.
May the force be with you.

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
Re: pak 44
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 05:48:13 PM »
Yeah, a lot of these suggestions seem to be bloat for the sake of bloat.

We want to get the Steam release polished and out as soon as we can, which means we're prioritising only the essentials right now. This means we're only adding balance team requests, or we're updating old models for performance and quality reasons.