Hello dear developers!
On several Russian-speaking forums I have accumulated a number of questions and suggestions, so I'm writing this message. Please answer a few questions:
1. Why was changed skin soldiers OstHeer (Landser)? In my opinion, option 1 looked much better http://www.moddb.com/mods/coheastern-front/videos/ostheer-infantry-gruppen-post#imagebox
2. Can you name an approximate release date for the single player campaign?
3. When can we expect a new patch?
4. Will the new units added to the original Army?
5. Will there be added to the game such units as of the NKVD, the Soviet paratroopers, armored vehicles for the USSR?
Here are some suggestions that are often heard among the players:
1. Many players would like to see in the game of American marines. These soldiers will look good in the CoH EF.
2. The Soviet paratroopers , perhaps as a replacement for the guerrillas.
3. A new system to vet the USSR. This topic has been discussed for a long time and then forget it. The gist of it is that after receiving the 3-level unit receives the status of "The Guard"; changing appearance and some weapons.
rifleman - rifleman (2 Lvl) - Guard rifleman (Mosin rifle SVT-change to 40; the skins are replaced by Skins Guardsmen)
Sniper - Sniper (2 Lvl) - Guards Sniper (Everything remains the same, but now he can "suppress the fire," the enemy unit)
Engineers - Engineers (2 Lvl) - Guard Engineers (rifles replaced by PCA-41)
Guard units is very difficult to suppress the fire, they have a high level of health and much more effective in combat.
Division "Guardsmen" disappears because it becomes unnecessary.
4. The border guards - the detachment of Soviet soldiers. 5 people, 4 rifles and one machine gun DP -27. Effective at long range, while sniping - Damage x2.
5. Tank BT-7 - light tank is replaced by a T-70 at Arsenal. These tanks were a lot in the beginning of the war, so it will look historically accurate game.
6. BA-64 - Support is available in the barracks instead of gas-43. Gas-43 is available at the headquarters.
Please answer these questions.
P.S. The translation is done using Google translator, so maybe some of the words will be translated correctly.